Ask & Answer

Ask a new question

I have a US passport. Do I need a visa for 1-2 day cruise ship tour in Ha Long Bay. The ship will leave from Hong Kong.

Thank you,

Asked by Bimin Chan, 2 years ago

Dear Bimin Chan,


Could you please give u syour nationality? because your nationality is maybe in the visa exemption list. Normally, the customers need to get Vietnam visa eventhough they enter Vietnam 1 days.

In your case, you enter Viietnam by Cruise and if you want to get visa, please contact to Vietnam Embassy in your living country to get visa because we just support visa on arrival which is approved by plane only



Vietnam Visa Office

Written by VisaViet.Vn Support, 2 years ago
My Answer*
We will ONLY use your email to notify you in regards to your submission.
Retype the characters above in red
Questions & Answers are typically posted within 24 hours, pending approval.